Mag phos for Nerves and Muscles
What it is
Jackson’s Mineral Salt #8 Magnesium phosphate (Mag phos 6X) DIN-HM 80083297. Also known as Schuessler’s Tissue Cell Salt #8 and used as a homeopathic supplement.
Why it’s special
According to Dr. Schuessler and other homeopathic references, Magnesia phosphorica (Mag phos) is an important mineral salt in the body related to helping muscles and nerves relax. Menstrual cramping, stomach cramping, muscular cramping, shooting, darting, and spasmodic pains, neuralgia, sciatica, and neuritis are all related to an imbalance of this salt in the body.
Good to know
- Certified Vegan (Vegan.org) Mag phos 6X. Each batch is tested for quality and safety before sale.
- Made in the USA according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
- 100% sucrose pellets (made from Certified Organic, non-GMO Kosher beets).
- No fillers like magnesium stearate, lactose, or acacia gum.
- Amber glass bottles for maximum potency. 1% for the Planet member.
Medicinal ingredient (HPUS)
Magnesia phosphorica (Magnesium phosphate) 6X DIN-HM 80083297.
Sucrose (made from Certified Organic, non-GMO Kosher beets grown in Europe).
Approximately 500 pellets (1-3 months supply when taken 1-3 times per day).
Directions for use
Use cap to dispense pellets. Allow to dissolve in mouth 1-3 times per day or as instructed by a health practitioner.
Adults and adolescents 12 and over: 4 pellets per dose.
Children 1-12 years: 2 pellets per dose. Dissolve dose in a small amount of water before administration to children under 5.
For more information on how to get started using cell salts, click here.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children.
Claims made from traditional homeopathic references, not scientific evidence.